|Red Velvet Cookies||
Recipe Type: cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter; set aside to cool. Place powdered sugar and cornstarch in shallow dish. Mix with a fork to blend.
- Place mix, butter, eggs and lemon zest in large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until well blended and turns into a cookie dough consistency.
- Form dough balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.